MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION – Forms are available at the main Church entrance or Rectory Office. Year-round and winter residents are requested to complete a registration card. PLEASE notify the office if your spouse/partner passes away or if you are moving. If you and your family are seasonal parishioners, kindly register as a seasonal parishioner.
Active Membership is determined by four things:
1) Being properly registered in the parish for a sufficient period of time . You can be registered as a seasonal member in your Summer home, as well as here. — (Registration Forms are located at the entrance of the Church and at the Office).
2) Faithful attendance at Mass on Sundays and Holy Days.
3) Use of the envelope system in regular support of the parish or via Online Giving.
4) Being active in at least one parish program, ministry, or organization.
As an Active Member:
1) The Church facilities and Hall are available to you for Baptisms, Weddings, and other sacramental events with a donation.
2) As Active Registered Members you may also receive Certificate of Eligibility when requested to act as a Sponsor for the Sacrament of Baptism and Confirmation and or Witness for the Sacrament of Matrimony.
3) As an Active Member you will receive annual statements of contribution, special mailings and information pertaining to our Church and Parish Family.
NOTE: Attending Mass does not make you a member. We’d like to get to know you!