- EWTN in English: 8 a.m. daily, repeated at noon and 7 p.m. It can also be accessed at ewtn.com/tv/watch-live or heard at ewtn.com/radio/listen-live; or accessed at any time at: https://video.ewtn.com/daily-mass/.
- EWTN in Spanish: 2 a.m. and 11 a.m., daily Mass of Pope Francis from Santa Marta; 8 a.m., daily Mass live. Go to: https://www.ewtn.com/multimedia/live-es.asp; listen at https://www.ewtn.com/multimedia/live_player-es.asp?sat=radios.
- NET TV (from the Diocese of Brooklyn): 9 a.m. Monday through Friday in Spanish; noon and 5 p.m. weekdays, in English. Go to: https://netny.tv/
- St. Boniface, Pembroke Pines: 8 a.m., Monday thru Saturday, in English; 7 p.m., Monday through Friday in Spanish. http://www.saintboniface.us/.
- CatholicTV Network: Sunday through Friday in English, Sundays in Spanish. Go to: watchthemass.com.
- On the archdiocesan website: in English (from Heart of the Nation) and in Spanish (produced locally) from 6 p.m. Saturday through all of Sunday; and from 4 p.m. Saturday through all of Sunday on our You Tube channel. The English Mass also can be viewed at 6:30 a.m. Sundays on WSFL-39. The Spanish Mass can be seen at 6:30 a.m. Sundays on WLTV 23-Univision and at 7:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Sundays on Canal Sur. Visit https://www.miamiarch.org/CatholicDiocese.php?op=Television_Mass.
- Our Lady of Guadalupe, Doral: Sundays, 8:30 a.m. in English and 10 a.m. in Spanish. Go to: Our Lady of Guadalupe Doral TV.
- Our Lady of Lourdes, Miami: Sundays, 11:45 a.m. in English; 1:30 p.m. in Spanish. Go to their YouTube channel: http://www.ololourdes.org/church/CatholicChurch.php?op=Live_Mass.
- San Isidro, Pompano Beach: Sundays, 9 a.m. in English and 11:30 a.m. in Spanish. http://www.sanisidro.org/
- St. Boniface, Pembroke Pines: in English: Saturday vigil, 4:30 p.m.; Sunday 8 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.; in Spanish: vigil, Saturday, 6 p.m.; Sunday, 9:30 a.m., 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. http://www.saintboniface.us/.
- St. Hugh, Coconut Grove: Sunday Mass in English, 9 and 10:30 a.m.; Sunday Mass in Spanish, 12:30 p.m. Go to: https://sthughmiami.org/church/television/.
- St. Louis, Pinecrest: livestreaming all weekend Masses at https://stlcatholic.org/live-feed/.
- St. Matthew, Hallandale: English Mass, 11:30 a.m.; Spanish Mass, 1 p.m., on their Facebook page.
- NET TV (from the Diocese of Brooklyn): 11 a.m. Sundays, Mass in English. https://netny.tv/.